This is the continuation of the serries: The V.A.L.U.E. Formula with Ken Wendle.
• when: 9th November, at 5 pm (CET)/4 pm (UK time)
• length: 60 – 90 minutes
• platform: Teams Meeting
• Want to participate? Email Eddy@itsmf.be for your ticket.
• Sponsor: itSMF Czech Republic
Session 5: Discover your Uniqueness, Increase your Value
You may have heard this before, but there is truly no one on this planet who is EXACTLY like you. Nor is there another organization which is EXACTLY like yours. The resources and capabilities that you possess—individually or organizationally— may be similar to those of others, but the combination of these is completely unique to you.
Sally Hogshead, author of the book “Fascinate” says, “Different is better than ‘better is better.”
And being “different” – your uniqueness – is a cornerstone to your value proposition.
Extracted from Ken’s exciting new book, “The VALUE Formula” – which provides a
fundamental model to help organizations maximize value – this session focuses on the value
component of “Uniqueness” and explores the following topics:
– The value component of Uniqueness: What is it, why is it important?
– How uniqueness differentiates and increases your Value
– How uniqueness supports alignment to your Value Vision
– People and Culture – two key facets of your uniqueness
– Other facets of uniqueness
Joining this session might just make a “difference” in your career.
Presented by Ken Wendle
Author, Speaker, Facilitator, Ken is a catalyst for higher performance, better results and greater
In addition to his highly acclaimed book, “The VALUE Formula”, Ken has written numerous business
articles. He has been a guest on multiple podcasts and has delivered his unique insights as a keynote and
featured speaker around the world. His energetic, humorous, entertaining, pragmatic, informative,
insightful, and topical presentations consistently earn the highest praise.
Throughout his award-winning career – which includes two Lifetime